Here is a link to my chat with Jimmy – a wonderful host and such an easy person to talk to.
I talked about a number of topics:
- Why food quality is critical and trumps low carb or macronutrient ratios (e.g. Zone Diet)
- “Carb Sweet Spot”, my views on finding the amount of carbs that work for you
- Where I part ways with Dr Sears Zone Diet
- Why mega dosing with omega 3 fish oil may not be a good idea
- Auto-immune issues and paleo diet
- Menstrual issues and paleo
- Vitamin D – is it safe to push your levels really high with supplements?
- Nutritional analysis of Durianrider / Harley Johnston’s 30 bananas a day, raw vegan/ fruit diet
Thanks Jimmy for having me on the show.
P.S. In case you missed it – check out the other NZ Paleo Nutritionist interviewed by Jimmy, my friend Jamie Scott: