About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: April 25, 2012
Comments: Comments Off on same BMI Dexa
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- When we argue about vegan or paleo, ultra-processed foods get ignored April 13, 2017
- Resting metabolic rates in obesity susceptible people measure much lower than predicted. March 12, 2017
- Diet changes highly effective in reducing clinical depression March 8, 2017
- Ice baths after intense exercise do NOT reduce inflammation or speed recovery March 7, 2017
- Examine Research Digest (ERD) Julianne Taylor interview January 10, 2017
- Your carbohydrate tolerance – is it written in your genes? AMY1 copy numbers September 15, 2016
- Eating habits in France, what we should copy September 7, 2016
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet – what worked for 10 people July 2, 2016
- Honora: thanks for that, Julianne....
- Julianne: That is fantastic....
- Judith: Exactly why I gave up wheat, cereals, grains, star...
- Julianne: That is a great mission statement. Wow - that post...
- Annie Kile: I am a little younger than your mother (60) but re...
- Allison Thompson: I wasn\'t having an issue with recovery, like you ...
- Kathleen Morrow: Thank you, so much, for your article! For me, it i...
- Julianne: Thanks Allison, I used to do Crossfit too, but st...
- Julianne: Absolute RMR is how much total energy a person use...
- Honora: Can someone explain this sentence to me? \"Ab...