About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: April 25, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Paleo Seminar 17 July 2016 1pm to 3.30 pm Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Your carbohydrate tolerance – is it written in your genes? AMY1 copy numbers September 15, 2016
- Eating habits in France, what we should copy September 7, 2016
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet – what worked for 10 people July 2, 2016
- UK doctor saves government £45K by using low carb diet to treat type 2 diabetes June 10, 2016
- Menopause update: diet, exercise and supplements April 3, 2016
- Ancestral Health Conference- talks now on YouTube March 24, 2016
- Case studies – diet changes reverse rheumatoid arthritis January 26, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet research project January 20, 2016
- Julianne: I think it can to some extent. Here is a study tha...
- Lindsay: Very interesting article -- how eating habits can ...
- Kabul Singh: does heat destroy omega 3 in walnut? Any detail st...
- Cynthia: Meg, you sound just like me. I had two very large...
- Julianne: Keep me posted!...
- JulieAnn Stark: How can anyone deny that diet is of huge importanc...
- Julianne: Please let me know how you get on - and what resul...
- Julianne: I\'m 156cm 5\'1.5\" tall. Yes - I\'m familiar with...
- OLGA SZEWCZUK: Hi Julianne - you haven\'t mentioned how tall you ...
- Susan: This is awesome. Of course the rheumatologist says...