About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: September 23, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Paleo nutrition seminar 15th May, Crossfit 119, Avondale, Ak. 6.30
Search this site
Follow Blog via Email
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Low carb paleo + crossfit, not losing weight – my recommendations February 20, 2013
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar, 15th May, 6.30 pm, CrossFit 119, Avondale, Auckland NZ May 11, 2015
- The Bachelor NZ, Art Green; diet and lifestyle April 30, 2015
- Premature ovarian failure in a patient with Sjögren syndrome reversed eliminating gluten, dairy and other foods April 21, 2015
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, Ancestral diet for auto-immune disease – now available in English April 20, 2015
- Paleo diet better than American Diabetes Association diet for type 2 diabetes April 12, 2015
- An overview of the Ancestral Health Conference – New Zealand, Wellington March 28th March 31, 2015
- Examine.com – the best science based reviews of supplements. 40% off sale, ends soon March 18, 2015
- 10 reasons why the paleo diet works, why it is not a fad and is here to stay. Part 1 February 18, 2015
- Paleo Nutrition Seminars – Wanganui 22nd Feb, Auckland 24th Feb February 11, 2015
- Primal, Paleo and Ancestral health in New Zealand 2015, what’s happening? February 3, 2015
- Julianne: You should start to see a difference pretty fast -...
- Fazal: Sorry, i had one last question, what do you think ...
- Fazal: HI Thanks Julianne# My doctor is suggesting i ...
- Julianne: Here is the Maori potato - Solanum tuberosum - inf...
- Julianne: That is great that he has that knowledge at 6!...
- Georgina: Donna you could be referring to the Kumara, which ...
- Katla: I totally agreed of what u\'ve said about low carb...
- Donna: I had the purple Maori potato when I went to New Z...
- Julianne: True - however she got the tick bite in Australia,...
- Tina: Never say never, http://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/...