About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: October 6, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Resting metabolic rates in obesity susceptible people measure much lower than predicted. March 12, 2017
- Diet changes highly effective in reducing clinical depression March 8, 2017
- Ice baths after intense exercise do NOT reduce inflammation or speed recovery March 7, 2017
- Examine Research Digest (ERD) Julianne Taylor interview January 10, 2017
- Your carbohydrate tolerance – is it written in your genes? AMY1 copy numbers September 15, 2016
- Eating habits in France, what we should copy September 7, 2016
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet – what worked for 10 people July 2, 2016
- UK doctor saves government £45K by using low carb diet to treat type 2 diabetes June 10, 2016
- Allison Thompson: I wasn\'t having an issue with recovery, like you ...
- Kathleen Morrow: Thank you, so much, for your article! For me, it i...
- Julianne: Thanks Allison, I used to do Crossfit too, but st...
- Julianne: Absolute RMR is how much total energy a person use...
- Honora: Can someone explain this sentence to me? \"Ab...
- Julianne: A paleo diet does not refer to a diet that is an e...
- Julianne: I don\'t think grass or grain fed it the issue, it...
- Thomas Marcello: a true strict paleo diet requires adherence to any...
- Julianne: yes, poultry and seafood is ok on this diet...
- Jane: eliminate just beef so ok to eat chicken seafood t...