About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: October 6, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Search this site
Follow Blog via Email
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Low carb paleo + crossfit, not losing weight – my recommendations February 20, 2013
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- Premature ovarian failure in a patient with Sjögren syndrome reversed eliminating gluten, dairy and other foods April 21, 2015
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, Ancestral diet for auto-immune disease – now available in English April 20, 2015
- Paleo diet better than American Diabetes Association diet for type 2 diabetes April 12, 2015
- An overview of the Ancestral Health Conference – New Zealand, Wellington March 28th March 31, 2015
- Examine.com – the best science based reviews of supplements. 40% off sale, ends soon March 18, 2015
- 10 reasons why the paleo diet works, why it is not a fad and is here to stay. Part 1 February 18, 2015
- Paleo Nutrition Seminars – Wanganui 22nd Feb, Auckland 24th Feb February 11, 2015
- Primal, Paleo and Ancestral health in New Zealand 2015, what’s happening? February 3, 2015
- Tests show omega 3 sold in NZ is oxidised, be assured – our OmegaRx is NOT February 2, 2015
- A UK doctor puts 18 patients with type 2 diabetes on a low carb diet with amazing results November 17, 2014
- Nat: Thanks Julianne for sharing the info ! I am french...
- Julianne: Thanks for letting us know - I\'ll be getting a co...
- Julianne: That\'s great - thanks for letting me know your ex...
- Chris Parkinson: Hi Julianne, Excellent website and excellent bl...
- Robert: I have IBS and when I went two weeks to a gluten f...
- Julianne: You really do not do the vegan movement any favour...
- Paleo Belly: Sisson\'s not Paleo, he\'s Primal, a regimen that ...
- Julianne: Very high carb appears to work for some - but only...
- Terina: This needs to be updated. Durian rider gets a lot ...
- Billy Crush: \"...some don\'t appreciate that.\" Well if you...