About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: October 15, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Case studies – diet changes reverse rheumatoid arthritis January 26, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet research project January 20, 2016
- Why I won’t take statins for my high cholesterol October 9, 2015
- What diet helps Alzheimer’s? Why are Alzheimer’s NZ selling biscuits to raise money? August 8, 2015
- Ancestral Health Symposium October 23 – 25, 2015 – get your early-bird ticket now! July 28, 2015
- Pre-European Hawaiian high carb diet trial (paleo) reverses Lupus, obesity and diabetes June 23, 2015
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar, 15th May, 6.30 pm, CrossFit 119, Avondale, Auckland NZ May 11, 2015
- The Bachelor NZ, Art Green; diet and lifestyle April 30, 2015
- Premature ovarian failure in a patient with Sjögren syndrome reversed eliminating gluten, dairy and other foods April 21, 2015
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, Ancestral diet for auto-immune disease – now available in English April 20, 2015
- Julianne: I completely agree. En mass there has been no stud...
- Annie: As an RA sufferer who has modified my diet many ti...
- Julianne: I\'m not sure you can say RA is food induced, but ...
- Julianne: No that is an old offer...
- Annie: So is the message from these studies that RA can b...
- Linda: Is the Supplement Goals Reference Guide still avai...
- shelley: Lawrie. Thanks for making me laugh when all I want...
- shelley: Been paleo for a year. I teach 11Fitness Classes a...
- Arda: Hi Julianne, Your hard work and time are greatl...
- Dobroslaw: Here is interview with dr.Gundry that help his pat...