About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: October 15, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Paleo Seminar payment: August 30, Raglan Community House 1-3.45pm
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- The paleo diet variation to treat auto-immune disease November 2, 2011
- My 30 day strict alcohol free auto-immune paleo diet July 20, 2011
- Sprints. Good for this post menopausal woman! July 16, 2014
- Ancestral Health Society of NZ conference June 2014 July 11, 2014
- Extracting rotten teeth from children is the no 1 reason for an anesthetic in NZ children June 25, 2014
- Random giveaway for feedback – Dr Sears Zone OmegaRx high quality omega 3 June 22, 2014
- Paleo nutrition: Auckland Seminar, Grey Lynn 8th July 2014 June 18, 2014
- Ancestral Health Society of NZ – very first conference, June 29th Christchurch June 14, 2014
- ‘Gut microbiota, immune development and function’ – how our Western diet messes with our gut bacteria May 20, 2014
- Paleo nutrition seminar Auckland 10th April, 6.30 Grey Lynn April 6, 2014
- ‘Caveman’ or Paleo diet in the news in New Zealand April 3, 2014
- Dr Terry Wahls guest post about her new book “The Wahls Protocol” March 17, 2014
- MonsterCookie: Oh I forgot... I was vegetarian and now I have to...
- MonsterCookie: Hi I made a stool test for Zonuline, Calprotecin ...
- Julianne: What test did you have - was it a blood test? I th...
- Julianne: Try some paleo zone meals - see my post on weight ...
- Jessica: Loved your article! Im struggling with weight los...
- MonsterCookie: Hello I have an autoimmune disease And made a t...
- Amy: Great tips!!...
- Skinny Minnie: Keep exercising to maintain your current muscle ma...
- Beth: I would say T. Colin Campbell is a pretty \"seriou...
- Kat: Hi Julianne, do you have any more info on the even...