About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: November 12, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- A new experiment: Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, 9 cups veggies a day February 8, 2012
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- My 30 day strict alcohol free auto-immune paleo diet July 20, 2011
- The paleo diet variation to treat auto-immune disease November 2, 2011
- The appalling ignorance of nutrition by Medical Doctors: Jessie’s story from sickness to health by eating real food. May 16, 2013
- Non responsive and refractory celiac disease study: a paleo type diet gives 100% remission for most May 13, 2013
- Paleo diet in New Zealand: Seminars, new blogs, meetup groups… May 12, 2013
- Celiac disease: How gluten invades and sets up an auto-immune reaction May 8, 2013
- Low-glycemic (lower carb) diet improves blood sugar, insulin and diastolic dysfunction in type 2 diabetes April 24, 2013
- My Paleo Plate: A guide to high nutrient balanced paleo meals April 2, 2013
- The best fish to eat to preserve fish stock, New Zealand 2012 – 13 March 20, 2013
- Seminars: Wellington April 21, Auckland April 7. Client feedback March 19, 2013
- Who says the paleo diet is meat-centric? March 11, 2013
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar: 11th March Auckland March 1, 2013
- Jolinda Rockett: When you hear these stories, and they are all arou...
- chuck: interesting story. so much about what was going w...
- Hemming: Hi Julianne, What an inspiring story! I can rel...
- The appalling ignorance of nutrition by Medical Doctors: Jessie’s story from sickness to health by eating real food. | Paleo Digest: [...] Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog / Posted on:...
- Julianne: Thanks for sharing your experience....
- Julianne: The common demoninator for a diet that works for c...
- Cathi Gross: Hi: Good Article. I am one of those with Celiac ...
- CaloriesProper: There are probably a lot of other options to exper...
- Julianne: Thanks - I just realised I\'d forgotten - I will a...
- Megan: Dont forget www.lowcarbcooking.co.nz !! Great...
Follow on Twitter
Follow @juliannejtaylor on Twitter