About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: November 12, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Paleo Seminar payment: August 30, Raglan Community House 1-3.45pm
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- The paleo diet variation to treat auto-immune disease November 2, 2011
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- My 30 day strict alcohol free auto-immune paleo diet July 20, 2011
- Paleo nutrition seminar – Raglan, 30th August 1.00pm August 15, 2014
- Sprints. Good for this post menopausal woman! July 16, 2014
- Ancestral Health Society of NZ conference June 2014 July 11, 2014
- Extracting rotten teeth from children is the no 1 reason for an anesthetic in NZ children June 25, 2014
- Random giveaway for feedback – Dr Sears Zone OmegaRx high quality omega 3 June 22, 2014
- Paleo nutrition: Auckland Seminar, Grey Lynn 8th July 2014 June 18, 2014
- Ancestral Health Society of NZ – very first conference, June 29th Christchurch June 14, 2014
- ‘Gut microbiota, immune development and function’ – how our Western diet messes with our gut bacteria May 20, 2014
- Paleo nutrition seminar Auckland 10th April, 6.30 Grey Lynn April 6, 2014
- ‘Caveman’ or Paleo diet in the news in New Zealand April 3, 2014
- Paleo nutrition seminar – Raglan, 30th August 1.00pm | Paleo Digest: […] Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog / Posted...
- Julianne: stress is a killer for menopause in my observation...
- CJ: oh... I think I have found my new peer group :) be...
- Julianne: Hard to know what is going on - but sounds like it...
- Kayla: Thanks so much for posting on this topic. I\'m 45,...
- Reverse Type 1 Diabetes Paleo Diet | Diabetes Reversed: […] Type 1 diabetic loses weight & achie...
- Jen: Hello. Perfect timing reading this. What would y...
- Julianne: When does it go low?...
- Sharon: I have been following a grain free diet for about ...
- Julianne: Yes - there may be raw vegans thriving - the point...