About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Julianne
I am a New Zealand registered nurse and nutritionist (Grad Cert Sci: nutrition, Massey Univ). I am a Certified Zone Instructor, and have worked teaching Zone diet principles to hundreds of clients over the last 10 years. More recently after finding that eating Paleo food choices was the "icing on the cake" health wise, I have become a Paleo enthusiast and teacher. Follow me on twitter @juliannejtaylor
Post InformationPosted on: November 20, 2012
Comments: 0 Comments
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
Paleo Seminar 17 July 2016 1pm to 3.30 pm Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet – what worked for 10 people July 2, 2016
- UK doctor saves government £45K by using low carb diet to treat type 2 diabetes June 10, 2016
- Menopause update: diet, exercise and supplements April 3, 2016
- Ancestral Health Conference- talks now on YouTube March 24, 2016
- Case studies – diet changes reverse rheumatoid arthritis January 26, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet research project January 20, 2016
- Why I won’t take statins for my high cholesterol October 9, 2015
- What diet helps Alzheimer’s? Why are Alzheimer’s NZ selling biscuits to raise money? August 8, 2015
- Julianne: Just make sure your food is calorie dense, so star...
- Julie: I was diagnosed with RA for about 5 years and am o...
- Julianne: Agreed - kettle bell swings are great - they do in...
- Julianne: Thanks...
- Claire: Kettle bell swings will work the whole of your pos...
- Svala: Hi Julianne Thank you for writing this article an...
- Reem: I can tell you from real experience that BMI is no...
- Julianne: Thanks for sharing your success. I think what is c...
- Julianne: I really don\'t know, I think people need to do ca...
- Julianne: There are a number of principles that work for peo...