- It works (just google “disease” + “paleo diet”) and you’ll see people get improvements in almost every modern health condition. Whole9 A- Z testimonials
- It isn’t guru led (e.g. Zone Diet, Atkins etc.) On diet gurus and fad diets
- It’s based on science: Multiple scientists are exploring the link between western disease and diet. Ancestral Health Symposium presentation 2013
- You don’t starve or feel deprived to lose weight and get healthy
- It is a template that you experiment with to find what suits your own health and activity goals. Beyond Paleo: moving from a “paleo diet” to a “paleo template”
- It makes sense – it is based on evolutionary biology, it is a biologically appropriate diet (like you wouldn’t feed a cat grains and milk)
- Backed by growing number of clinical studies showing it is superior to other diets: Clinical Studies supporting the Paleo diet (rebuttal to US News), Loren Cordain
Do you have more to add – please comment!