Auckland Paleo nutrition seminar has been scheduled
Address: Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd Grey Lynn, Auckland
Date and Time: Thursday 10th April, 6.30 – 9.15pm
Cost – just $45.00 which includes a 60 page handbook.
To book a place: contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 3781573 or 021 680703
Paleo Nutrition Seminar – Content Over 60% of the food we eat today is foreign to our hunter gatherer genes.
- How do modern foods contribute to numerous health problems; overeating, cravings, obesity, hormonal imbalance, gut irritation, fatigue, inflammation and diseases of aging?
- Which people are most at risk of having problems from modern foods and why
- What are the roles of protein, carbohydrates and fats in the body
- Why is the right balance critical for appetite control and fat loss?
- What are the healthiest foods to eat so you have the most nutrient rich, anti-aging diet?
- How much protein, fat and carbohydrates you should eat for energy and performance?
- How to construct a balanced meal simply and easily
- Pre and post workout meals
- Supplements that you should take or food high in those nutrients
- What lifestyle factors have a profound effect on health and appetite control?
- Understanding the drives of our stone-age brain, and why today’s modern food and environment will constantly sabotage your efforts.
- Common paleo myths and mistakes