Another Auckland Paleo nutrition seminar has been scheduled:
Address: Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd Grey Lynn, Auckland
Date and Time: Tuesday 8th July, 6.30 – 9.15pm
Cost – just $45.00 which includes a 60 page handbook.
To book a place: contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 3781573 or 021 680703
Paleo Nutrition Seminar – Content Over 60% of the food we eat today is foreign to our hunter gatherer genes.
- How do modern foods contribute to numerous health problems; overeating, cravings, obesity, auto-immune diseases, gut irritation, fatigue, inflammation and diseases of aging?
- Which people are most at risk of having problems from modern foods and why
- What are the roles of protein, carbohydrates and fats in the body?
- Why is the right balance of macronutrients critical for appetite control and fat loss?
- What are the healthiest foods to eat so you have the most nutrient rich, anti-aging diet?
- How much protein, fat and carbohydrates you should eat for energy and performance?
- How to construct a balanced meal of the right size simply and easily
- Pre and post workout meals
- Supplements that you should take or food high in those nutrients
- What lifestyle factors have a profound effect on health and appetite control?
- Understanding the drives of our stone-age brain, and why today’s modern food and environment will constantly sabotage your efforts.
- Common paleo myths and mistakes
Praise for the Paleo Nutrition Seminar
“I attended your Paleo seminar on October 10th and thoroughly enjoyed it! Finally a way of eating that makes sense and doesn’t involve starving . I’ve been eating Paleo since the seminar and I just wanted to share some amazing results. I have always had psoriasis (scalp only) since I can remember (I’m 42) to some degree. Just before starting Paleo it was pretty bad (rather snowy!). After one week no psoriasis! I’m over the moon! No other variables – such as changing shampoo.
Though I’m not taking up the 30 day challenge – I’m just not that pure – I will remain following this eating plan to my utmost ability as it simply works. I also have minimal bloating (I still eat more fruit than recommended, as I love it).
I didn’t know a great deal about Paleo prior to the seminar, other than reading a North and South article, and from my friend who invited me to go to your seminar. I would strongly recommend anyone wishing to follow Paleo attend one of your seminars first – as getting a clearer understanding helps with keeping motivated. I particularly enjoyed the science on a cellular/molecular level as it suits the way I think.
Just wanted to tell you how much I appreciated the seminar last night.
Your information was very well presented and I thought you covered quite a bit of material in such a short time. Very insightful! Thanks again, Karine ”
“Excellent. A very informative and well presented seminar. The Paleo Diet Guide handout is much appreciated. Thanks Julianne.” Kathryn
“Really well worth going to one of Julianne’s seminar’s. Very Informative and well presented. I learnt a lot. Thank you Julianne.
I highly recommend” David
“Absolutely brilliant, informative and helpful. A++” Sarah
“This was great! Thanks for organising the seminar. Quite a few things were eye-opening and I’ll be applying them to my take on Paleo ” James
“Fabulous. Tonnes of info, and also all those little questions that been getting me thinking have now been answered..great seminar, thx for organising, and thx to Julianne” Karen
Adam Brakey of BrakeFit had this to say after I delivered a seminar to his clients:
“Julianne’s presentation exceeded my expectations, she astounded my athletes with her in depth explanations and insights. It is not often that you meet some one who has a passion & strong belief with what they do. Julianne is one of those people and I congratulate her and the work she does. It has had a profound effect on myself and my athletes. The presentation itself was an even spread of science with application to everyday life and performance. Even after the seminar was over, if I or my athlete’s had a question, she would go out of her way to give the answer via text, email or smoke signal. It was my pleasure and that of my athletes to host, listen and learn from Julianne. There are plenty of challenges throughout the year, more athletes to teach, Julianne will be my first port of call for teaching healthy living with Nutrition.”