Have you experienced enormous benefits from changing your diet? So big that you became a crusader for the plan that changed your life? I was at the Healthy Living Show last weekend giving talks on paleo eating, as well I was on a panel with 4 others taking audience questions on diet related topics. What […]
Tag Archives: Jason Shon Bennett
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573 or 0800727472 or +64 21680703
Paleo Seminar 17 July 2016 1pm to 3.30 pm Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet – what worked for 10 people July 2, 2016
- UK doctor saves government £45K by using low carb diet to treat type 2 diabetes June 10, 2016
- Menopause update: diet, exercise and supplements April 3, 2016
- Ancestral Health Conference- talks now on YouTube March 24, 2016
- Case studies – diet changes reverse rheumatoid arthritis January 26, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet research project January 20, 2016
- Why I won’t take statins for my high cholesterol October 9, 2015
- What diet helps Alzheimer’s? Why are Alzheimer’s NZ selling biscuits to raise money? August 8, 2015
- Julianne: Just make sure your food is calorie dense, so star...
- Julie: I was diagnosed with RA for about 5 years and am o...
- Julianne: Agreed - kettle bell swings are great - they do in...
- Julianne: Thanks...
- Claire: Kettle bell swings will work the whole of your pos...
- Svala: Hi Julianne Thank you for writing this article an...
- Reem: I can tell you from real experience that BMI is no...
- Julianne: Thanks for sharing your success. I think what is c...
- Julianne: I really don\'t know, I think people need to do ca...
- Julianne: There are a number of principles that work for peo...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune Barry Sears carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes diet featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease hunter gatherer diet Jamie Scott Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain menopause new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutritionist paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar PMS Rheumatoid arthritis saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet