I’m sitting here in Hong Kong Airport – one of the few with entirely free WiFi, and a few hours to kill before the last leg of our journey – a flight home to Auckland. We have had 3 days in Paris, notable for it’s elegant slim population, many of whom smoke. On Gluten Free […]
Tag Archives: Louvre
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- My 30 day strict alcohol free auto-immune paleo diet July 20, 2011
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Podcast! Interview by Ameer Rosic Optimal health show. Why low carb paleo is not best for everyone December 3, 2013
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar, Auckland, Dec 4th, last one for 2013 December 2, 2013
- The Gluten Summit; Interviews with the World’s Experts on Gluten, download on special through Cyber Monday November 20, 2013
- How eating more protein and less carbs can cut your calorie intake by half November 14, 2013
- Fitter, stronger, happier and 28 kg lighter. CrossFit + Paleo November 13, 2013
- Examine.com Supplement Goals Reference Guide $10.00 off until midnight Friday 8th Nov. November 8, 2013
- Fat, heart disease, cholesterol and statins – must watch documentaries from Australia November 1, 2013
- Scalp psoriasis goes in one week on paleo! Next Auckland seminar November 13th October 24, 2013
- Non celiac gluten sensitivity October 14, 2013
- $1037 worth of paleo and health ebooks for just $37.00 1 week only 7 – 14 October October 7, 2013
- Olly: Hi Julianne, I was looking for evidence that ex...
- Podcast! Interview by Ameer Rosic Optimal health show. Why low carb paleo is not best for everyone | Paleo Digest: […] Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog / Posted...
- Julianne: You are correct - that doesn\'t sound right. I\'ll...
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar, Auckland, Dec 4th, last one for 2013 | Paleo Digest: […] Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog / Posted...
- Skinny Minnie: Although muscle is slightly more dense than water,...
- The Gluten Summit; Interviews with the World’s Experts on Gluten, download on special through Cyber Monday | Paleo Digest: […] Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog / Posted...
- Elle Bastone: Hi Julienne and others - Thank you for publishing...
- Aaron: thats good, ill check back in 50 years and see how...
- Julianne: I approve all comments, unless spam or offensive :...
- Aaron: I am a natural vegan, unreal the bubble you live i...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune auto-immune paleo diet Barry Sears Cancer carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes diet featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease high protein diet Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain Menstrual pain new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet Paleo seminar plant based diet PMS Robb Wolf saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet