I’m sitting here in Hong Kong Airport – one of the few with entirely free WiFi, and a few hours to kill before the last leg of our journey – a flight home to Auckland. We have had 3 days in Paris, notable for it’s elegant slim population, many of whom smoke. On Gluten Free […]
Tag Archives: Mona Lisa
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573 or 0800727472 or +64 21680703
Paleo Seminar 17 July 2016 1pm to 3.30 pm Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Your carbohydrate tolerance – is it written in your genes? AMY1 copy numbers September 15, 2016
- Eating habits in France, what we should copy September 7, 2016
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet – what worked for 10 people July 2, 2016
- UK doctor saves government £45K by using low carb diet to treat type 2 diabetes June 10, 2016
- Menopause update: diet, exercise and supplements April 3, 2016
- Ancestral Health Conference- talks now on YouTube March 24, 2016
- Case studies – diet changes reverse rheumatoid arthritis January 26, 2016
- Rheumatoid arthritis and diet research project January 20, 2016
- Lauren: I\'m not a scientist, just a person interested in ...
- Chris Parkinson: Hi, Sorry, wrote that post early this morning ...
- Chris Parkinson: Hi Julianne, Here is an update about my own Sei...
- Honora: I think Kaceey is referring to how Nigel extrapola...
- Julianne: A blood test for hormone levels would confirm if y...
- Julianne: I\'m not sure what you mean - what are you referri...
- Kaceey: Hey, I just wanna ask about the computation of ...
- pei: In my adolescence years, I had a lot of digestive ...
- Julianne: I think it can to some extent. Here is a study tha...
- Lindsay: Very interesting article -- how eating habits can ...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune Barry Sears carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes diet featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease hunter gatherer diet Jamie Scott Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain menopause new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutritionist paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar PMS Rheumatoid arthritis saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet