We arrived in Moscow on 16th September, where we stayed in the Volga apartment hotel. I’d highly recommend staying here if you have a family, it was very spacious, in an attractive leafy part of Moscow about 3 k from Red Square, close to Prospekt Miro, a major shopping street, and the Metro, so getting […]
Tag Archives: Russia
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573
Search this site
Follow Blog via Email
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Pre-European Hawaiian high carb diet trial (paleo) reverses Lupus, obesity and diabetes June 23, 2015
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar, 15th May, 6.30 pm, CrossFit 119, Avondale, Auckland NZ May 11, 2015
- The Bachelor NZ, Art Green; diet and lifestyle April 30, 2015
- Premature ovarian failure in a patient with Sjögren syndrome reversed eliminating gluten, dairy and other foods April 21, 2015
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, Ancestral diet for auto-immune disease – now available in English April 20, 2015
- Paleo diet better than American Diabetes Association diet for type 2 diabetes April 12, 2015
- An overview of the Ancestral Health Conference – New Zealand, Wellington March 28th March 31, 2015
- Examine.com – the best science based reviews of supplements. 40% off sale, ends soon March 18, 2015
- 10 reasons why the paleo diet works, why it is not a fad and is here to stay. Part 1 February 18, 2015
- Paleo Nutrition Seminars – Wanganui 22nd Feb, Auckland 24th Feb February 11, 2015
- Riette: I know this is quite a time later. But I have a qu...
- tibet: because they didnt eat well...it can easly happen ...
- Julianne: I recommend taking out all milk as casein is in ev...
- Gina: Since cow milk is to be avoided on the paleo glute...
- Lawrie: Glad to hear things have improved. I hope you\'ll ...
- Lawrie: Thinking about it... I think this is more accurate...
- Julianne: Thanks for your comments. I am feeling better now,...
- Julianne: Whole nuts - unless eaten in excessive quantities ...
- Lawrie: I can easily do the strength test of sitting and s...
- LWC: Indeed. McDougall based his \"solution\" on the di...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune Barry Sears carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes diet featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease hunter gatherer diet Jamie Scott Jimmy Moore Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain low carbohydrate diets new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutritionist paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar PMS saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet