We arrived in Moscow on 16th September, where we stayed in the Volga apartment hotel. I’d highly recommend staying here if you have a family, it was very spacious, in an attractive leafy part of Moscow about 3 k from Red Square, close to Prospekt Miro, a major shopping street, and the Metro, so getting […]
Tag Archives: Russia
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- My 30 day strict alcohol free auto-immune paleo diet July 20, 2011
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Paleo nutrition seminar Auckland 10th April, 6.30 Grey Lynn April 6, 2014
- ‘Caveman’ or Paleo diet in the news in New Zealand April 3, 2014
- Dr Terry Wahls guest post about her new book “The Wahls Protocol” March 17, 2014
- An excellent guide to body weight exercise February 21, 2014
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Nutrition Seminar Auckland 10th April 6.30 – 9.15 February 5, 2014
- Dr Robert Lustig coming to NZ to speak at anti soft drink symposium. Low Carb Downunder. January 27, 2014
- Does your makeup contain toxic chemicals? January 24, 2014
- Ecostore – household products without harmful chemicals, that work January 23, 2014
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar CrossFit Auckland 29th January January 16, 2014
- Julianne: There are many failures on 80 10 10. http://letthe...
- Julianne: Strictly speaking you should have 2 snacks, but i ...
- Julie: Hi, I have followed Zone principles (on and off I ...
- http://paleozonenutrition.com/2012/04/25/what-does-your-body-look-like-on-the-inside-more-reasons-to-lift-weights/ | mynewwayofthinking: […] http://paleozonenutrition.com/2012/04/25...
- Rachi: Hi Julianne I really enjoy your website, particul...
- Julianne: I dont know I\'m sorry...
- Julianne: If someone wants to organise I would come. Jamie S...
- Raina Singh: Oh fantastic! Imma email you right now :)...
- Tania: Hi Julieanne, Any chance you are going to come to...
- Paleo nutrition seminar Auckland 10th April, 6.30 Grey Lynn | Paleo Digest: […] Paleo & Zone Nutrition Blog / Posted...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune auto-immune paleo diet Barry Sears Cancer carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain menopause Menstrual pain new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar plant based diet PMS Robb Wolf saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet