We are three weeks into our 4 week trip. Our time changes have been pretty big. We went from New Zealand to Hong Kong, to break up the long trip to Moscow. Hong Kong is 4 hours behind NZ. Moscow is 8 hours behind NZ, we stayed there four nights, then went east to Novokuznetsk […]
Tag Archives: time changes
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573
Search this site
Follow Blog via Email
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Ancestral Health Symposium October 23 – 25, 2015 – get your early-bird ticket now! July 28, 2015
- Pre-European Hawaiian high carb diet trial (paleo) reverses Lupus, obesity and diabetes June 23, 2015
- Paleo Nutrition Seminar, 15th May, 6.30 pm, CrossFit 119, Avondale, Auckland NZ May 11, 2015
- The Bachelor NZ, Art Green; diet and lifestyle April 30, 2015
- Premature ovarian failure in a patient with Sjögren syndrome reversed eliminating gluten, dairy and other foods April 21, 2015
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, Ancestral diet for auto-immune disease – now available in English April 20, 2015
- Paleo diet better than American Diabetes Association diet for type 2 diabetes April 12, 2015
- An overview of the Ancestral Health Conference – New Zealand, Wellington March 28th March 31, 2015
- Examine.com – the best science based reviews of supplements. 40% off sale, ends soon March 18, 2015
- 10 reasons why the paleo diet works, why it is not a fad and is here to stay. Part 1 February 18, 2015
- ian: I\'ve looked at his blog a couple of times and hav...
- Salma: Hi, I\'ve been on a ketogentic diet for 3.5 mon...
- shin: and almond have 12k but theyre good? theres not mu...
- shin: peanuts and hemp 2 of the more popular ones......
- Barbara Crumpton: Hi! I have a positive HLA-B27 diagnosis with AS an...
- gagan: article useful for all readers, I think this would...
- Joey Vento: How can I eat a strict high n-3 plus low n-6 diet?...
- Aryan: He eats perfectly ripe bananas, that are perfect i...
- Julianne: What kind of paleo did you do - some people do not...
- Candy: I have been 100% gluten free for 4 years, primaril...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune Barry Sears carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes diet featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease hunter gatherer diet Jamie Scott Jimmy Moore Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain low carbohydrate diets new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutritionist paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar PMS saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet