Harley Johnstone AKA Durianrider. A nutritional analysis of his low fat raw vegan diet Harley Johnstone, who calls himself Durianrider, eats a low fat, raw vegan diet, primarily comprised of ripe fruit. He has as a blog 30 Bananas a day and an avid bunch of followers. […]
Tag Archives: Vitamin B12
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573 or 0800727472 or +64 21680703
Sign up to get new posts by email
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- How much sugar’s in my food? What to eat instead. Nigel Latta’s sugar show September 10, 2014
- Auto-immune disease HLA-B27, client pain free on no starch, paleo diet February 12, 2011
- Menopause sucks! Even on a Paleo diet February 6, 2014
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Animal protein = more energy, improved gym recovery, increased appetite control April 27, 2017
- When we argue about vegan or paleo, ultra-processed foods get ignored April 13, 2017
- Resting metabolic rates in obesity susceptible people measure much lower than predicted. March 12, 2017
- Diet changes highly effective in reducing clinical depression March 8, 2017
- Ice baths after intense exercise do NOT reduce inflammation or speed recovery March 7, 2017
- Examine Research Digest (ERD) Julianne Taylor interview January 10, 2017
- Your carbohydrate tolerance – is it written in your genes? AMY1 copy numbers September 15, 2016
- Eating habits in France, what we should copy September 7, 2016
- Paleo and Beyond Nutrition Seminar – 17 July 1- 3.30 pm Auckland July 7, 2016
- What kind of diet might be most effective for rheumatoid arthritis? July 5, 2016
- Honora: Gosh, those recipe books take me back! Because...
- Honora: thanks for that, Julianne....
- Julianne: That is fantastic....
- Judith: Exactly why I gave up wheat, cereals, grains, star...
- Julianne: That is a great mission statement. Wow - that post...
- Annie Kile: I am a little younger than your mother (60) but re...
- Allison Thompson: I wasn\'t having an issue with recovery, like you ...
- Kathleen Morrow: Thank you, so much, for your article! For me, it i...
- Julianne: Thanks Allison, I used to do Crossfit too, but st...
- Julianne: Absolute RMR is how much total energy a person use...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune Barry Sears carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes diet featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease hunter gatherer diet Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain menopause new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutritionist paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar plant based diet PMS Rheumatoid arthritis saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet