This weekend in Auckland – New Zealand’s first Healthy Living Show will take place. There will be a huge range of businesses displaying and demonstrating their health products, and health practitioners and speakers of many different persuasions speaking. I have been asked to talk about the Paleo diet. I’ll be giving two talks: The Paleo […]
Archive | Healthy Living Show RSS feed for this section
Paleo & Zone Nutrition, Auckland, New Zealand. Contact:
If you would like to book a seminar in your area (yes I travel) or make an appointment, call Julianne: +64 9 3781573
Paleo Seminar payment: August 30, Raglan Community House 1-3.45pm
Search this site
- 30 Bananas a day Durianrider, an analysis of his ‘paleo’ vegan diet March 5, 2011
- Health problems on low fat raw vegan and vegan diets March 26, 2011
- Omega 6 and 3 in nuts, oils, meat and fish. Tools to get it right. May 10, 2011
- CrossFit and low carb paleo, why isn’t this client losing weight? February 10, 2013
- Okay Paleo people – Carbs do NOT Kill February 2, 2012
- Dr Wahls’ super-nutrient paleo diet, that reversed her Multiple Sclerosis February 8, 2012
- Menopause, paleo diet and weight gain May 27, 2012
- Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials April 1, 2011
- The paleo diet variation to treat auto-immune disease November 2, 2011
- My 30 day strict alcohol free auto-immune paleo diet July 20, 2011
- Sprints. Good for this post menopausal woman! July 16, 2014
- Ancestral Health Society of NZ conference June 2014 July 11, 2014
- Extracting rotten teeth from children is the no 1 reason for an anesthetic in NZ children June 25, 2014
- Random giveaway for feedback – Dr Sears Zone OmegaRx high quality omega 3 June 22, 2014
- Paleo nutrition: Auckland Seminar, Grey Lynn 8th July 2014 June 18, 2014
- Ancestral Health Society of NZ – very first conference, June 29th Christchurch June 14, 2014
- ‘Gut microbiota, immune development and function’ – how our Western diet messes with our gut bacteria May 20, 2014
- Paleo nutrition seminar Auckland 10th April, 6.30 Grey Lynn April 6, 2014
- ‘Caveman’ or Paleo diet in the news in New Zealand April 3, 2014
- Dr Terry Wahls guest post about her new book “The Wahls Protocol” March 17, 2014
- Rosalind: Great information! Thanks for this post....
- MonsterCookie: Oh I forgot... I was vegetarian and now I have to...
- MonsterCookie: Hi I made a stool test for Zonuline, Calprotecin ...
- Julianne: What test did you have - was it a blood test? I th...
- Julianne: Try some paleo zone meals - see my post on weight ...
- Jessica: Loved your article! Im struggling with weight los...
- MonsterCookie: Hello I have an autoimmune disease And made a t...
- Amy: Great tips!!...
- Skinny Minnie: Keep exercising to maintain your current muscle ma...
- Beth: I would say T. Colin Campbell is a pretty \"seriou...
Ancestral health symposium Auckland auto-immune auto-immune paleo diet Barry Sears carbohydrate cardiovascular disease CrossFit CrossFit Auckland CrossFit Links diabetes featured gluten gluten free diet grains Grey Lynn Hashimotos heart disease Jamie Scott Julianne Taylor Loren Cordain menopause Menstrual pain new zealand nutrition nutritionist nutrition seminar obesity omega 3 omega 6 paleo paleo challenge 30 days Paleo diet paleolithic diet paleo nutrition seminar Paleo seminar plant based diet PMS Robb Wolf saturated fat The Zone diet vitamin D vitamin D deficiency weight loss zone diet