Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials

Auto-immune diseases. I have one – Hashimotos (or two , possibly mild lupus as well), my mother has one – lupus, with small airways disease,  my great great grandmother had severe lupus. The lupus rash on her face became so damaged by the harsh New Zealand sun her nose virtually rotted away.

My mother’s lupus / small airways disease responded to the paleo diet, as did mine – my joint swelling has gone – completely.

So as you might imagine, the affect of paleo eating on auto-immune disease is something of a personal interest. I came across this video today, outlining studies done by a French doctor who trialled a raw / lightly cooked paleo diet with numerous patients that had auto-immune, inflammatory and bowel diseases and documented their results. I can’t figure out why this hasn’t got more publicity, but here it is:

Here’s a quick overview of points in the video:

This is the only study known (at the date of this video) where the effect of the paleo diet was trialled in people with autoimmune and inflammatory diseases. It was done in France by a doctor who took it upon himself to test the paleo or ancestral diet on his patients. His point of view is that autoimmune disease is caused by unnatural foods in the diet.

In his trials with patients he defined success as a 50% reduction in symptoms.  Following is the disease, number of patients trialling the diet, success rate. (Note, a weakness in the study is that these results are observational, also I’m not exactly sure how the 50% reduction in symptoms was worked out)

Rheumatoid arthritis: 200, 80%
Acne: 40, 100%
Eczema: 11, 100%
Psoriasis: 53, 77%
Hayfever: 35, 100%
Asthma: 51, 96%
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: 11, 85%

(Results tables in French:Résultats du régime dans les maladies auto-immunes, (immune diseases)  Diseases of Elimination, and Inflammatory diseases)

I spent a little time looking for information on the French Doctor. His name is Dr. Jean Seignalet. He has authored over 200 publications in major medical journals in English and French medical mainly related to chemistry and biology. He worked as immunologist at the hospital Saint-Eloi (Immunology Laboratory) in Montpellier (France) and was a professor at the University of that city. In 1988 he began research on the mechanism of diseases and treated them with diet. He wrote a book The Diet or Third Medicine

I found this blog (in English) devoted to his dietary principles http://seignaletdiet.wordpress.com/diet-basis/

From the blog’s home page (translation by the author):

JEAN SEIGNALET sets his proposal of diet following a basic idea: some modern foods are modified from “ancestral” ones, whereas our digestive system has not modified. This modification of the food is given by the genetic mutation caused by agriculture, in the case of some cereals, or by cooking at high temperatures, that modifies the protein structure. Thus, the proteins we eat may not be digested completely, altering the balance of the intestinal flora and passing from a fermentation flora (physiologic) to a putrefaction flora (non physiologic). This alteration of the flora and of the intestinal content creates toxins that are absorbed and disturb the body balance. This alteration may be given by the elimination of the excess of toxins, in the case of the elimination diseases, by the accumulation of this excess of toxins, in the accumulation diseases, or by the stimulation of the immune system by strange proteins, in the case of the autoimmune diseases. The philosophy of the diet involves eating non-modified foods, that are completely assimilable.

(Leaky gut / dysbiosis / toxic / neolithic food connection to disease)

Another article from http://www.passeportsante.net outlines the basic principles of the diet:

The outline

To treat many diseases, Dr. Seignalet advocates a return to traditional diet that has prevailed for millions of years. According to him, the enzymes in the human body can not digest many foods from agriculture – which, remember, only dates back 10 000 years. Modern agriculture disturbs the natural process of plant growth by injections of artificial elements, such as chemical fertilizers, he says. He even suggested that certain types of food preparation would be harmful.

To qualify the food that he advocates, Dr. Seignalet uses three terms: hypotoxic (that is to say little or no toxicity), ancestral or original. His plan would, according to him, beneficial against three disease categories:

The six main principles of the regime Seignalet

• 1 Exclude animal milks (cow, goat, sheep) and their derivatives (butter, cheese, cream, yogurt, ice cream) and all products containing among other ingredients of milk powder.Seignalet sees several reasons why milk is not suitable for adults: its primary function is to feed a baby animal in a few months, its proteins are allergens and its calcium content is too high. Il contient en outre beaucoup d’hormones. It also contains many hormones. Also, he says, many adults no longer produce lactase, the enzyme that breaks down lactose (carbohydrate in milk).
  • 2. Exclude grain “modern”: wheat, corn, rye, barley, oats, kamut and spelt.  These are cereals containing gluten – except corn – and whose current forms were obtained by selection, transplanting, hybridization or genetic modification. Dr. Seignalet call them “grains mutated”.He recommends avoiding these grains and all foods derived from them (bread, pasta, pizza, cakes) because they are difficult to digest. Cereals containing gluten could cause some people intolerances and autoimmune reactions such as celiac disease.  In his view, only the rice, the buckwheat , the sesame and quinoa would be acceptable.
  • 3. Exclude products cooked to a temperature above 110 ° C. Dr. Seignalet advises consuming mostly raw foods, or if necessary, to cook at a temperature below 110 ° C to minimize the distortion caused by the nutrient heat – including vitamins, omega-3 and the most antioxidants.  At higher temperatures, chemical compounds that are not necessarily absorbed by the body may appear, he said. Suggested cooking methods: braising or steaming.  Especially avoid cooking in microwave oven that produces an extreme thermal motion.
  • 4. Exclude oil extracted hot or cooked. According to Dr. Seignalet, industrial processes of manufacturing of oils and margarines – solvents, refining, bleaching, deodorization – are likely to distort them. It proposes to replace butter, margarine and refined oils with oil, virgin olive oil, canola oil and walnut oil, hazelnut oil from organic farming. He also consults regularly eat fish from cold seas for their fatty acid intake of omega-3 (EPA and DHA).
  • 5. Consuming organic foods. Seignalet Dr. recommends focus on certified organic food to take advantage of their nutritional quality and to limit the potential risks associated with pesticides.
  • 6. Taking extra vitamins and minerals. The nutrient needs of an individual patient are higher than those of a healthy individual, and food can not provide. Supplements of vitamins, minerals and trace elements are part of the nutritional program Dr. Seignalet. The latter also recommends daily consumption of lactic bacteria which have a beneficial effect on intestinal flora.

Plan Summary

This information is from the book The Power or third medicine Dr. Seignalet. To access the complete diet, recipes and menus, see the complete work.

Foods allowed
Raw meats, raw meats, raw eggs or cooked mildly, moderately raw or cooked fish, shellfish, seafood, smoked products (moderately), vegetables (cooked if possible, stewed or steamed sweet), pulses ( cooked if possible stewed or steamed sweet), soy (soy yogurt, soy milk), raw vegetables, fresh fruits, dried fruits, nuts, raw, honey, pollen, rice, buckwheat, sesame, chocolate (in moderation ) seeds germinated cereals and legumes ancestral, oils obtained by cold-pressed, full salt, raw sugar, tap water and mineral water, chicory, herbal infusions, coffee (in moderation), tea (in moderation), all alcoholic beverages (moderately) than beer.
Foods not recommended
All foods cooked above 110 ° C, and in particular: cooked meats, cooked meats, liver, kidney, overcooked eggs, fish overcooked, boiled oils, nuts cooked.
Forbidden foods
Durum wheat (pasta, semolina, bread, flour, pizza, croissants, buns, cakes, cookies, cookies, crackers, bran); most cereals (rye, barley, corn, oats, kamut, spelled) milk of animal origin and their derivatives (butter, cheese, cream, yogurt, ice); refined white salt, milk chocolate, jams, refined oils, margarine, beer, canned food (except vegetables).

Basically a mainly raw paleo diet including raw meat. Given what we know now about paleolithic principles, I assume that this diet would still work using a greater percentage of cooked food. In my observation (and clinical studies) it is the elimination of Neolithic agents of disease, i.e gut damaging foods that makes the most difference, not whether they are cooked or not. The Doctor suggests that success results from raw foods, perhaps this is part of the equation, however whenever we cut out cooked foods we also cut out those foods that cannot be eaten raw, namely grains, legumes, and other toxic foods.

This Doctor’s work is none the less interesting, and backs up the many anecdotal stories, and more recent studies that shows a paleo diet being effective for treating our modern afflictions. Or perhaps we should call them “diseases of unnatural food consumption”

For more on Dr Seignalet- the official website in French: http://www.seignalet.fr/

French Wikipedia article http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutrition_Seignalet

The Acne Diet – free to download can be found here (mentioned in the video):

From Professor Loren Cordain, The Paleo diet as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

[googlevideo=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8901290975296745403#]

And from his website: The Programme How to treat MS with diet

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

44 Responses to “Dr. Jean Seignalet, ancestral diet and auto-immune disease trials”

1. Susan Morgan #

Fantastic post and video. Thank you.

April 1, 2011 at 11:56 pm Reply
  2. Dear julianne, thanks for this very interesting and very well researched post.

April 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm Reply
    • Thanks. I was going to update it, with a better description as I did it in a bit of a hurry, and look up his clinical studies. I see you have already done that! I find his work fascinating and I’m surprised it has not been spoken of more widely in paleo circles.

April 2, 2011 at 10:03 pm Reply
  3. Thanks for explaining the paleo diet in plain English and so succinctly.
    It has a lot in common with the gluten-free diet.
    Interestingly, even though I haven’t done the paleo diet, i don’t eat hardlyanything on its “forbidden” list.
    I can’t stand meat, cooked or raw (never could), but I do enjoy raw fish. Perhaps a meat-free adaptatation of the paleo would work for some people.

Those are some amazing statistics and it’s my theory that the results are not more widepsread because there’s no profit in lifestlye change. there is profit in getting people to take a drug every month for the rest of their lives. so those are the folks out there marketing like crazy- the ones who stand to gain a lot of money.

April 4, 2011 at 4:03 am Reply
  4. Jon #

A couple more stats to add to the list:

My 3 year old boy’s eczema
    My wife’s psoriasis
    My own sinus issues (but not asthma yet)

April 4, 2011 at 7:32 am Reply
    • That’s fantastic, I love hearing of successes following this way of eating, thanks.

April 4, 2011 at 8:35 am Reply
  5. Jon #

ps. by stats I meant successes – complete/almost complete reduction in symptoms.

April 4, 2011 at 7:33 am Reply
  6. Hi Julianne,
    Great article, thanks! Found you through Richard over at Free The Animal and really enjoyed your analysis of that 30bad kook’s diet.

Anyway, I’ve got ankylosing spondylitis and have had great success with The Paleo Diet (actually it’s my Paleo take on the traditional no-starch diet by Ebringer).

Not sure if you know, but Dr. Loren Cordain is conducting a research survey studying the effects of The Paleo Diet for those of us with immune diseases. I’ve already done the survey and am waiting to do part 2. Anyone who is interested should contact his research assistant, Trevor Connor trevor.connor@colostate.edu and ask to take part in the survey.

Great blog, I’ll be back!
    Bob

April 4, 2011 at 1:38 pm Reply
  7. I´m happy to see that the Seignalet study is beginning to be known outside Europe. I´m a doctor, and I´ve been following the Seignalet diet for 4 years now. I think that this study has special interest, as it´s the only one that really studies the effect of a particular diet in the patient´s health over a period of time. As you mentioned above, the results are incredible, and it´s a shame that the information has not arrived to the general public. That´s the reason for me to maintain a food blog about the Seignalet diet, with recipes following this principles.
    I believe that paleo diet is in fact very similar to the Seignalet diet, and that would explain the success of some patients with rheumatoid diseases that go paleo.
    I´m happy to contribute to the popularization of this diet and its benefits, as I have improved of many minor illnesses: short-sightedness (lost 3 dioptries!), irritable bowel syndrome, eczema, overweight, hair loss…
    I hope that some people can benefit too, health is a treasure.
    Best wishes, from Barcelona.

April 17, 2011 at 11:18 am Reply
    • Thanks, and your website is a great resource. How interesting that your short sightedness improved. In children the progression is linked to a high carb diet.

May 17, 2011 at 1:34 am Reply
  8. Hi I found you via the NZ boards on the Rob Wold website, hope you don’t mind the stalking. This was interesting reading, I have RA and am new to Paleo eating, am seeing if it alleviates any of my flare symptoms. I am interested in his ideas but it seems a little to hard to be honest, I want to be healthy and I want lazy convenience in eating… is it too much to ask? ;)

May 16, 2011 at 12:18 pm Reply
    • I don’t think it is necessary to follow this version of the paleo diet, just do the standard one
      1. Eliminate – grains, legumes, nightshades, dairy and possibly eggs and nuts
      2 Eat meat, seafood, fruit and all vegetables (bar nightshades)
      3. Eat good fats, primarily coconut, avocado, olive oil and macadamia nut oil
      4. Spices and herbs are fine, but avoid chilli
      For auto-immune conditions – make sure your vitamin D is around 120mmol/L (50 in the USA)
      Also take fish oil or eat plenty of oily fish 3000mg day has been shown to be effective for RA

Personally – it is worth the effort. I like that I have no joint swelling and my thyroid seems to be okay. Just do the strict 30 – 60 day trial and see how you go.

May 16, 2011 at 8:19 pm Reply
      • Susan Morgan #

I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been eating this way since Feb. 1, 2011. The thing is, once you notice how different you feel – for me it was essentially the next day after dropping grains and beans – it’s not a problem to stick with it. I have zero desire to go back to my old diet. My blood test numbers are great and I’m confident that will continue. RA is a tough disease, and I’ve already had one surgery from an ulna that was eroded away from it. That rough bone edge caused all kinds of other mayhem with softer tissue and now I have titanium where bone used to be. So I’m VERY eager to do whatever I can to cool the inflammation in my body. For me, paleo – so far – is working.

May 16, 2011 at 9:28 pm Reply
      • I’ll confess I find even the standard one a little heavy on the inconvenient side, a lot of those shouldn’t eat ingredients are my go to standards for meals such as eggs and nuts. So much to remove.

I have done the 30 day trial already though all I did was remove the grains, admittedly I don’t eat a lot of dairy but I still had milk in my tea and some cheeses occasionally. I did also still have nightshades and eggs. And Chilli.
        I’m good for Vit D I take cal-D forte and ditto on the fish oil, I take a salmon oil supplement and have for years.

Looking at it really all I’d have to work on is removing is Nightshades (which I have done before and found zero difference, but then I wasn’t removing grains with them) Nuts, Eggs and Chilli I’m going to struggle with replacing, I love these, meals would be so boring with out them- cry, cry.

I appreciate your time in surmising the basics of what to eat and what to avoid. I may have to work my way up to completely eliminating some of those things though :)

May 17, 2011 at 1:14 am Reply
      • Susan that is about when I started my 30 day trial and began eliminating grains too though I’ve found no difference at all, mainly because I’m in remission right now due to Humira. I really needed to be in flare and then try the diet to see if it made any difference.
        Hopefully the combination of eating this way and my drugs will keep me in remission though.

I had bilateral total knee replacements 6 weeks ago (like you had zero cartilage left on my joints due to the erosion caused by RA) and did go back to eating grains in the hospital and in the immediate recovery period because I had to rely on other people to feed me and it was just difficult to get special meals especially at home when there was a whole, rather large, family to feed. I didn’t notice any decline in my health but I did notice my tummy bloating up more so I am sure these things are difficult for me to digest.

May 17, 2011 at 1:24 am Reply
      • Another treatment to look at for RA is antibiotics. Many auto-immune conditions appear to be triggered by an infectious agent – see this website for more on infections and RA: http://www.roadback.org/

May 17, 2011 at 11:25 pm Reply
  9. Err Wolf, not Wold.

May 16, 2011 at 12:21 pm Reply
  10. I’ve had lupus since 1992 and have had great success with gluten-free and dairy free (and also eliminating all artificial sweeteners). since this overlaps with paleo in terms of what’s elimnated, i’m not surprised to find these folks are also having success by eliminating a lot of the same diet bugaboos.

I can’t stand eating meat, so I’m not gonna do paleo. Sometimes I still eat dairy, though not in large amounts; i just allow it in my salad dressing or occasionally have some gluten free pizza. I don’t buy cheese at the store, or ice cream, or milk.

About 3 years ago when I was stricter with my diet (absolutely no dairy) my tests for lupus went negative.

May 16, 2011 at 8:30 pm Reply
    • Negative lupus test! And no immune suppressants. That’s great to hear.

May 16, 2011 at 9:14 pm Reply
      • diet is powerful! more doctors need to hear about it. :)

May 16, 2011 at 9:15 pm Reply
      • oh and since reintroducing dairy + massive stress, lupus is positive again. but still no joint pain, no headaches, no immune suppressants.

May 16, 2011 at 9:16 pm Reply
  11. oh i also do the high quality vitamin D (carlson’s liquid drops) and high quality fish oil (barlean’s brand). been doing that for several years.
    I was once on 9 drugs and now and only on a half dose of one medication (for blood pressure- but NO immune suppresants).

May 16, 2011 at 8:32 pm Reply
  12. Teri #

I was diagnosed with Hashimotos about three years ago but I believe I have had it for well over ten years. I began trying to follow the Paleo diet in February of this year and recently had an appointment with my endocrinologist. I have lost 20 pounds since my last visit and the nodes in my thyroid have all shrunk considerably.

May 17, 2011 at 2:25 pm Reply
    • Thanks for sharing your success, it is heartening to hear that the paleo diet helped your Hashimotos. Mine was diagnosed in a general checkup nearly 2 years ago – no symptoms although over the years I have a lot of typically linked issues, like menstrual probs, blood sugar – reactive hypoglycemia, Raynauds. It is likely I’ve also had it for years too, my anti-bodies are very high. I’m glad I discovered it now when I can implement changes to stop or slow its progression. Since I’ve been doing strict gluten free paleo my anti-bodies have dropped 40% at my last test 8 months ago.

May 17, 2011 at 8:56 pm Reply
  13. Olive verte #

Hello, I am French, and practice the plan Seignalet 11 years. No problem of calcium in the blood!
    Two interesting links for those who read French:
    The most comprehensive: http://www.lappart-des-spasmos.fr/
    And a collection of testimony on “Asthma and Diet Seignalet” or gluten-free, with some testimonies in English: http://forum.doctissimo.fr/sante/asthme-bronchite/asthme-bpco-alimentation-sujet_149596_1.htm

September 1, 2011 at 8:00 pm Reply
  14. rmjones777 #

All I can say is HELP!

October 14, 2011 at 6:55 am Reply
    • I recommend you find a health practitioner that works with the paleo diet. e.g Chris Kresser http://chriskresser.com
      or http://paleophysiciansnetwork.com/
      At the very least read “the Paleo solution” by Robb Wolf,
      “Perfect Health Diet” Jaminet http://perfecthealthdiet.com/
      Auto-immune diseases respond to a paleo auto-immune diet
      No grains, no legumes, nuts, seeds, eggs, or dairy
      Eat meat, fish, seafood, vegetables and fruit, coconut, olive oil.
      All the best
      Julianne

You will probably need help dealing with leaky gut and other issues – that’s why I recommend a paleo practitioner to help sort out your problems.

October 14, 2011 at 8:21 am Reply
  15. rmjones777 #

I appreciate your comment. What is I am allergic to all fish, shell fish and more? I can only eat melon and apples very little since I do not have a colon I can not eat many veggies even if they are cooked to a mush they can form a bowel obstruction. I am allergic to carrots and many veggies as well, the ones I can eat I have juiced before but that gives me acid reflux pretty bad.

October 14, 2011 at 7:04 pm Reply
    • That sounds tough! It is hard to recommend from a distance because due to the severity of your issues you need someone skilled in paleo / auto-immune and dealing with your food sensitivities, gut problems and probably nutrient deficiencies. Work with a paleo doctor or paleo health practitioner who can help you with testing and sort out an appropriate diet is the direction I think you need to take.

In the meantime eat paleo food that you can tolerate, including healing foods like bone broths.
      See GAPS diet protocol

October 14, 2011 at 10:01 pm Reply
      • rmjones777 #

Thanks I will check it all out. The problem I have is money. I am on Medicare and can not afford anything that they will not pay for. Most people with a Holistic approach will not help me due to this and as far as eating a different diet, we have been buying cheap stuff at the .99 cent store to eat because of our finances so going to the Health Food Store or a Regular Grocery store is out of the question we survive week to week with very little grocery money. Just being honest. But if I can buy anything at that store that fits in the category of foods that support that diet then maybe I can. :) Thanks so much I appreciate your time and wisdom.

October 17, 2011 at 2:48 am Reply
  16. Christine #

Hi thank you for translating that, i have been following this diet with great results for my celiac and arthritis. for meats, i simply cook on a baking sheet at 230 F or using a slow cooker is recommended. no need to eat raw meats. i have a question: where did you get the results for IBS?I cannot find what would be translated by IBS in the French info. thanks!

January 3, 2012 at 6:31 pm Reply
  17. Pamela G. #

Can you tell us who made the video and direct us to his page? Is he a doctor, researcher, etc.?

April 11, 2012 at 1:31 am Reply
  18. Pamela G. #

Thanks, I found the link to “more information.” Wishing you good health,
    Pamela

April 11, 2012 at 3:50 am Reply
  19. sandy #

Wow estoy tan emocionada con todo lo que estoy leyendo acerca de la dieta paleo y los estudios del Dr. Seignalet, que no puedo parar de investigar, ya hace algun tiempo estoy batallando con la inflamacion en las articulaciones, muchos problemas estomacales y hasta me acaba de detectar diabettes II, uff y eso que trato de llevar una vida “saludable” bueno eso es lo que yo pensaba, tengo apenas 2 dias en los que he eliminado todos los lacteos y ya me siento diferente, entonces apuesto todo por este nuevo estilo de vida y les contare como me funciona, quiero decirlo a todos, hojala podamos difundir esta valiosisima informacion :)

Google translate translation:
    Wow I’m so excited about everything I’m reading about the paleo diet and studies of Dr. Seignalet, I can not stop to investigate, some time ago and I’m struggling with inflammation in joints, many stomach problems and I even just to detect diabettes II, uff and that I try to lead a “healthy” well that’s what I thought, I have only 2 days where I have eliminated all dairy and I already feel different, then I bet it for this new style of life and I will tell you how I work, I say to all, hojala can spread this valuable information

May 26, 2012 at 8:30 am Reply
  20. Dan W #

For what it’s worth, depression IS often an inflammatory disease.

January 4, 2013 at 8:49 pm Reply
  21. Anya #

Thanks for a great website it was extremely helpful to me in 2011 when I was diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis! I just turned 41 and was back from Jamaica and BOOM all of these painful flareups moving from joint to joint, taking place over a 4 week period. The diagnosis was devastating, but coming from years of digestive issues, I had a suspicion I could cure myself using food – the very cause of so many of my problems. THanks for to the work of this doctor I have healed myself and have all movement back in my feet, knees and hands. The PALEO diet took 6 months to get me mobile again and walking properly. I am so thankful and very saddened for the millions of people who suffer in pain each day or are medicated when they DONT NEED TO BE. The pain of a flare up is UNBELIEVABLE = its like you are ON FIRE. Terrible pain and I feel for those who suffer daily with this. My doctor laughed that I cured myself and said to me “maybe you really never had it” !!!! After series of tests and a diagnosis by a Riverside Hospital Specialist in Ottawa (I won’t say names but I should), she could declare that to me. Very disappointing.
    WEll good luck to all who try this – it is a guarantee that you will heal yourself. My brain fog went away as well which was a major plus as I’d suffered with that for 10 years, and that was from gluten I realized by following this way of eating. I must keep this up though because if I do have something off this diet I will get a twinge in my wrist or toe as a reminder that the arthritis is still ‘on my back doorstep’.
    Thank you for sharing his work, it saved my life :)

January 16, 2013 at 2:30 am Reply
    • Thank you so much for sharing your success. I’m thrilled when I hear stories of how my little blog made a difference.

January 16, 2013 at 8:16 am Reply
  22. It works ! #

Being French, I heard about this diet many years ago. I followed it in 2007, at 40, for 4 months and not only did I manage to get rid of chronic candidiasis (thrush), I also felt about 10 years younger. The candidiasis probably caused me to have a leaky gut and 6 monhs ago, I started having oteoarthritis. Difficulties to walk, stiffness, painful hands and elbows. I decided, a month ago, to go back on the same diet and started feeling considerably better after just 2 weeks. From what I read on French forums, it will take about a year to get back to normal. I’ve heard of people who completely cured different types of arthritis just by changing their eating habits.
    It’s really worth trying !

August 10, 2013 at 3:49 am Reply
  23. It works ! #

I know this video is in French but it’s so well explained in a really simple and short way, it’s worth you having a look at it if you actually teach the benefits of the hypotoxic diet as we call it here ( or Seignalet diet). The commentator speaks slowly and medical terms are often similar hence easy to understand. I often send the link to people who are sceptical about food being able to cure diseases and who think it’s some sort of witchery ! If you need any help with it I’ll be glad to help out (I’m French).

August 10, 2013 at 7:14 am Reply
  24. Your article was great. Its really educating..I just wanted to share a website that also teaches about health and sell supplements and medicines. http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/

September 11, 2013 at 6:32 pm Reply

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Paleo and psoriasis? | Psoriasis and Diet - April 3, 2014

[…] between Paleo and Psoriasis?   I came across this post regarding Paleo dieting and psoriasis. http://paleozonenutrition.com/2011/04/01/dr-jean-seignalet-ancestral-diet-and-auto-immune-disease-tr…                           […]